Would you like to take part in Dutch society and be able to chat with the locals in their own language? Do you want to start learning Dutch, improve your Dutch or do you need any help preparing for citizenship or NT2 exams? Look no further! I can help you with face-to-face Dutch lessons in Amsterdam or online lessons from anywhere in the world.
I am Eva de Jong, I live in Amsterdam and I have over eight years experience of teaching Dutch as a second language. I have already helped lots of newcomers to feel more at home in the Netherlands.
My approach: practical and interactive
About my approach: I think it’s important for my students to be able to put what they are learning into practice. I work in a structured way, and I think grammar is crucial, but the most important thing is being able to actually ‘use’ what you’ve learned. Therefore, I focus a lot on interaction and conversation, and I always make sure that I bring aspects of Dutch culture into my teaching.
What I can offer you in terms of Dutch lessons
- Private Dutch language training at your work or home in Amsterdam
- Online courses through Skype, Zoom or Google Hangouts
- In-company Dutch group courses at your office in Amsterdam
- A language training course 100% tailored to your needs
- A flexible program for those who have a busy schedule
- A structured plan to reach the level you are aiming for
- An interactive approach (I’ll also take you for a beer!)
- A wide range of levels: A0-C1
Want to know more about my rates or approach? Contact me!